Aid International has guaranteed Golden Bond London Marathon places each year which we administer on behalf of Africa Enterprise Trust (http://www.global-horizons.org/humanitarian-partnerships/africa-enterprise-trust)  

If you are interested in running for a charity of your choice please call Bob on 07976 423990 as soon as possible as places are limited and demand is extremely high!!  Just so you know – the average amount raised by our runners in 2018 was £2775 each – and we would be expecting our 2019 runners to be aiming to raise at least that amount.  If you do take one of our places then 60% of the net amount you raise will go to the charity of your choice with the remaining 40% going to Africa Enterprise Trust.